Brun Farm is a working sheep and arable farm set in a peaceful rural location just a five minute
drive from the City of Derby.
We have been offering self-catering accommodation to business and holiday guests since 1993, but we are now also providing
low cost long-stay bed and breakfast rooms.
The Georgian farmhouse has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and we now have three comfortable en-suite
rooms to offer to leisure and business guests alike.
In order to keep our prices low a simple ‘breakfast to go’ of fruit juice, cereal and toast is offered in the dining room and
bedrooms are serviced weekly rather than daily. If you fancy a cooked breakfast we recommend Sal’s Easy Diner just a mile
away, on the A52, where you will find a tasty range of cooked breakfast options served daily from 8am onwards.
For lunches and evening meals there are many dining options within two miles of the farm. If you prefer to eat in, then one of the
well equipped kitchenettes is available for preparing snacks.
THOSE WHO MAY BE PARTICULARLY ATTRACTED TO THE FLEXIBLE TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION OFFERED AT
BRUN FARM INCLUDE:
• Business guests working in the Derby / Burton / Ashbourne / Uttoxeter areas on short contracts
• Those visiting friends and family in the Derby area
• House movers who are between houses
• Those new to the area who want to look around and get the feel of the place before committing to buy or rent long term
• House improvers who prefer to be out of the way of major disruptions in their own home
• Actors starring in touring productions
• Employers looking to find accommodation for new or temporary staff
• Holiday guests looking for comfortable yet affordable holiday accommodation
• Estate agents looking to place clients between sale and purchase of property